This compass is a copy of a K & R Meridian compass. Description of the real one (foto 4):
Very similar to the Meridian PRO, this standard meridian does not feature the integrated clinometer, and features an optical diopter lens instead of a flip-up prism for optical sighting.
• Durable aluminum body
• Fluid-filled dampening
• Thermo-elastic capsule for durable bubble-free performance
• Bubble level
• 1/4 inch thread for tripod attachment
• Thumb holder ring
• Sighting lens with diopter adjustment
• Clear lid with sighting line
• Cordura carry case with belt loop
• Luminescent bezel and north points
• Inch and mm scales
• Metal bezel with 0-360 azimuth scale (5 degree resolution)
• Internal compass card with 0-360 azimuth scale and reciprocal scale. (1 degree resolution)
Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" x 1.2"
Weight: 7.0 oz. Price: 150.00 Us dollar
This one looks the same, but it's 10 times cheaper.
This is the original.